February is National Embroidery Month and I wanted to celebrate in style. So, I’ve rounded up over 100 free embroidery designs to help keep you inspired!
100+ free Embroidery Designs
Remember that there are all different types of embroidery designs on the market today. Hand Embroidery, Machine Embroidery and Applique. Many of these designs are available in different size hoops and file formats to work with your machine. Be sure to check all information before downloading each design.
Take your time, enjoy the list and be sure to PIN THIS free embroidery designs round up for easy reference later.
1. Bear Face applqiue
2. Bee applique
3. Blue Birds hand embroidery
6. Butterfly Mini can be applique
7. Crab applique
9. Elephant pictured
10. Fish applique
11. Frog Face applique
12. Hedge Hogs hand embroidery
13. Hummingbird pictured
16. Owls pictured
17. Paw Print applique
19. Sparrow hand embroidery Just beautiful! pictured
21. Back to School
22. Cherry Letters pictured
23. Monogram Alaphabet hand embroidery
24. Scary perfect for Halloween
25. Aquarium Frame
26. Chic Frame
27. Fancy Frame
28. Football Frame
29. Multi Circle Frame pictured
30. Scallop Edge Oval applique, pictured
31. Wave Frame applique
33. Goodie Bag
34. Heart Wrappers pictured
36. Tic Tac Toe Game
37. Cancer Awareness
38. Grandma’s Rules
39. Happy Fall
40. Happy Holidays
41. It’s a Boy/Girl pictured
43. Land of the Free
44. Lil Bro/Lil Sis crazy cute!
45. Love applique, pictured
46. Love Birds
47. Love Bug
48. Made with Love
49. Merry Christmas
50. Miso Cute applique
52. Pink Lady Breast Cancer Awareness
57. Acorn applique
59. Arrows hand embroidery, pictured
60. Beaded Rose hand embroidery
61. Christmas Designs hand embroidery (includes 7 designs)
62. Christmas Light hand embroidery
63. Cowboy Hat applique
64. Clown applique
65. Cup Cake applique, pictured
66. Daisy Flowers I love the way these look!
67. Dress Form hand embroidery
68. Dress Maker Form
70. Easter Egg applique
71. Fall Scene
72. Fireman’s Axe applique
73. Floral Scroll
74. Flowers applique, pictured
75. Gift Box
76. Guitar applique
77. Ice Cream Heart applique, pictured
78. Lace Hearts applique, comes in 6 sizes
79. Lavender Satchel
80. Leprechaun Hat applique
81. Monster Truck
82. Mushroom applique
83. Music Note
84. Music Notes
86. Peace Sign applique
87. Pear applique
88. Pirate Hook applique
89. Popsicle applique, so cute for summer! pictured
90. Princess Hat applique
91. Princess with Crown applique
92. Pumpkin applique
94. Santa Embroidery hand embroidery
95. Sewing Room Sampler hand embroidery, pictured
96. Shamrock applique
99. Snowflake applique
101. Tea Cup hand embroidery
102. Vintage Decor hand embroidery
103. Zenbroidery hand embroidery
Transform your embroidery into a fashionable cuff .
Create subway art with your machine.
Learn how to create french knots.
Get friendly with your embroidery machine.
Still want more? Here are a few classes on Craftsy that I think are pretty cool.
Don’t have time to look at design now? Be sure to PIN IT for later.
ps- Check out these round ups for more free patterns and projects.
Hello! Are you new here?
Do you want to learn more about sewing? If so, be sure to sign up for our newsletter HERE and never miss a stitch! Daily Sewing Tips, Everyday Projects and Fantastic Inspiration delivered straight to your mailbox!
Bonus– free download with newsletter sign up.