Keepin’ It Super Simple!
I tend to collect things and never know where to put them. Actually, to be truthful, I never know where I put them. That’s why the cork board is so essential in my world. Since mine has seen better days, I thought it might be fun to make it look better covered in some fabric. (Enter, the vintage pillowcase.)
My frame is an old curbside find that I have had for years, this will be the 2nd makeover for this lovely.
This project is for all levels.
Skill Level- 1 Button
- cork board
- Remove everything from frame.
- Measure and cut cork board.
- Press and cut fabric to size. *Note: due to the light weight of my fabric and print, I used a white backer fabric.
- Wrap cork board like a gift. Be sure to pull fabric tightly and tape in place.
- Slip board back into frame. It should fit snugly.
- Secure in place with strong tape or glazier’s points. *due to the thickness of my board, I used tape.
- Hang on wall.
Remember, Keep It Super Simple!!