Keepin’ It Super Simple!
My kids are notorious for leaving a trail of half filled glasses all around the house. So, to help solve this problem I am creating a few cozies for them to use. My plan is for them to use one glass all day! Plus, my scrap basket is jam-packed and needs to be cleaned out!
This project is for sewers of with basic skills.
Skill Level- 1 Button
- batting (side note- I used a piece of fleece, remember clean out time!)
- hair pony
- To be fair, I wanted more room to “play” and get creative on my cozie. So, I increased the height by 1/4″. Then I outlined my pattern direct onto the face of my fabric. This is now my “canvas”.
- I wanted to create a fun abstract figure. So, after a quick sketch, I began cutting and layering everything up until I was happy with the outlook.
- Then over to the machine to stitch everything in place with a straight stitch. This is where you should have fun! Consider using contrast thread or even a decorative stitch.
- Then return back to the directions from House On Hill Road and you are all set.
How cute are they!
**Need a gift- no problem! Add a few boxes of flavored tea and you have a super simple yet personalized gift!
Remember, Keep It Super Simple!!