Today’s craft is a quicky! I had some scraps of polar fleece around the studio that needed to find a new home.
So, with spring flowers starting to emerge, I had an idea!
This project is for all levels.
Skill Level- 1 Button
- fleece, felt, felted sweater (any would work)
- needle & thread
- mini cloths pins
- hot glue
- Start by cutting your fabric into squares. (I cut mine into 2 3/4″ squares) You will need 3 squares to create one flower. But make a bunch, they are super fast.
- Draw a flower shape on scrap cardboard or card stock. Cut out and trace onto your square.
- Cut flower shape from fleece. Stack three flowers on top of each other; rotating as you go to see the petals.
- Position your button in the center; with needle and thread, stitch to secure.
- Grab your mini cloths pin and hot glue in place.