Well, some of you got a glimpse at this crush last week via email…. Sorry for the mix up. I hit the wrong button and before I knew it my unfinished post was out and about in the world – wide – web. You caught me… I’m human!
Today’s post is about the little things for the studio. We all have fun tools that we love and can not be without. Well, I have a small thing for pin cushions. These tiny cuties help prevent me from stepping on a stray pin on my floor. (been there, done that! my girls need a serious case of “ear muffs” when it happens.)
Pin Cushion Crush
A- 1930’s inspired Patchwork Tomato by fiberluscious on Etsy.
B- Vintage Tomato & Strawberry for sale on Ebay.
C- Vintage Fairy Tale Pin cushion pattern for sale by bekabeka75 on Etsy.
- The Emma pin cushion pattern by sewingwithme4 on Etsy
- Felt Bead Ring by Beewisegoods on Etsy
- Ladybug by RoastedChestnuts on Etsy
- Mushroom wristlet by TokyoManhattan on Etsy
- Blue Hat wristlet by BackStitchChicks on Etsy
- Flapper Hat by Stbthreadworks on Etsy
- Hedgie by Cherrytime on Etsy
- Cupcake Ring by Madeinlowell on Etsy