2012 at a glance
Boy, it was jam-packed year filled with stitching goodness! Here are just a few highlights.
- Taught an on-line workshop
- Created and shared over 80 new tutorials on the blog, WOW!
- Released 15 new download-able patterns
- Joined the Cool2Craft TV team
- Had a little blog makeover
- Charity Event for Enchanted Makeovers
- Launched National Sewing Month Series
- Became a Pellon Artist and had my work featured at Fall Quilt Market, Yay!
- Hosted my first SWAP
- And above all, made some incredible friends… YOU!
That’s right, I would say that the most important achievement for me this year is getting to know all of you. You have shared some amazing photos, wonderful tips and incredible stories. You have become my sewing circle!
Wondering what’s in store for 2013?? Well, I’ll give you a hint, it’s all about you.
Stay tuned for the details!