Snowflake – Easy Christmas Ornament
- 5″ x 6″ felt
- 10″ of ribbon
- sewing machine
- needle and thread
- clothes pins are optional
- Cut felt into strips. 2″ wide and 4″ wide.
- Fold small strip in half width wise and sandwich it inside the 4″ strip. Fold in half and straight stitch along the long edge.
- At the very end of strip, insert your folded ribbon between the layers and stitch.
- Cut stitched strips into 1/2″ sections. 5 sections are needed to make 1 star ornament.
- Dab a dot of glue along the folded edge at side, add loop and secure in place. Continue around to complete the star.
Hello! Are you new to The Sewing Loft?
If so, I’m glad you stopped by and hope that something has inspired you to keep your needle moving! Don’t miss a single project and subscribe via email HERE! Bonus- free embroidery pattern with newsletter sign up. Another great way to connect with me is via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google + or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and creating together!