Are you getting excited about your mini quilt? Have you decided what type of pattern you’d like to try, or are you waiting for inspiration to strike? Here at The Sewing Loft HQ, we’re getting pretty stoked to see all those mini quilt pictures in the Flickr Pool in a few weeks. In the meantime, we’ve rounded up some mini quilt pattern resources to inspire your creativity!
Mini Quilt Inspiration Resources
- A go-to resource for any quilter is Craftsy; from quilting classes to patterns to fabric deals, they can be a real one-stop shop! They’ve got two inspiring posts about mini quilts, complete with links to patterns and projects. Check them out: Mini Quilt Projects & Patterns and Mini Quilts: 10 Fresh Ideas to Inspire.
- Designer Camille Roskelley mini-fied several of her full-size quilt patterns for Quilt Market. Visit her blog to get a free download pattern of her Rain Check quilt – an adorable mini quilt featuring umbrella blocks!
- Did you know, there’s a Flickr Pool for modern mini quilts? Yep! Visit now for an eyeful of inspiration - from mug rugs to wall art, doll quilts and more!
- The Purl Bee had a whole year full of mini quilts, one per month. Check out the search results on their blog to see all the posts!
- Terrie Sandelin has put together a list of free mini quilt patterns and tutorials. Visit her site to find them all!
- Over at her blog A Stitch in Dye, Malka posts about mini quilts in her Mini Quilt Mondays series. Read through those posts to get a lot of inspiration all in one place!
- Of course Pinterest is the place to go when you want to see photos of beautiful quilts, too. We’ve created a Mini Quilt board – come on over and follow us there!
Love what you see and are interested in joining the fun? There is still time! Click here to see the details.
Do you have any inspiring ideas for mini quilt creations? Share them with us in the comments below!
Hello! Are you new to The Sewing Loft?
If so, I’m glad you stopped by and hope that something has inspired you to keep your needle moving! Don’t miss a single project and subscribe via email HERE! Bonus- free embroidery pattern with newsletter sign up. Another great way to connect with me is via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and creating together!