Are you looking to make your gifts handmade this year but still need to find the perfect easy sew holiday patterns? Then this post is for you! I am always looking to make a few fun handmade gifts but never have time to look for the perfect pattern. So, I thought this year I would make it happen. There are so many amazing gift ideas on the market today, that putting together this round up was really hard. But in the end, I think I have a nice selection of gifts to fit most on your list.
Easy Sew Holiday Patterns
Clockwise from the top left hand corner:
- Reindeer Ornament by GandG Patterns
- MaryJane Christmas Stocking by Sewlola
- Gingerbread Man by Dolls and Daydreams
- Little Lads Necktie by Angle Leah Designs
- Christmas Tree Skirt by Empty Bobbin Sewing
- Elf Boy Cross Stitch Pattern by Andwabisabi
- Poinsettia Pillow Case Dress by Ruby Jeans Closet
- Elf Bib Pattern by Precious Patterns
- Christmas Treat Bag by SHDesigns
- Classic Footy Pj’s by Peek A Boo Patterns
- Go To Gift Bags by Go To Patterns
- Christmas Finger Puppets by Precious Patterns
All patterns are reasonably priced, instantly down loadable and can be printed out in the comfort of your home. Which for me is perfect since during the holiday season, I do most of my stitching during the wee hours of the night. You know, when everyone is fast asleep!
What are you making for the holidays? Do you have a favorite pattern that I should know about? Or maybe you have the skinny on where to find the best selection of printed holiday fabrics? If so, do share in the comment section below!
Hello! Are you new to The Sewing Loft?
If so, I’m glad you stopped by and hope that something has inspired you to keep your needle moving! Don’t miss a single project and subscribe via email HERE!
Bonus- free download with newsletter sign up.