Ever wonder where some designers find such amazing fabrics?
I do! I am in love with fabric. My collection is sometimes considered a borderline hoarding addiction. And don’t laugh but it has also been said that “at times I am in need of an intervention”.
I like to look to the past for fabric. Many of my most prized fabrics have been found during the wee hours of estate sale shopping.
Something about that thrill of the find, that get’s me every time.
- table linens
- bed sheets
- chenille bedspreads
- Three Plush Hearts Chenille Bedspread by ShabbyCottageGarden on Etsy
- Vera Neumann Napkins by AZCindy on Etsy
- Assortment of Chenille Bedspreads by CherryBlossomQuilts on Etsy
- Assortment of bed sheets by Fiftieshousewivessew on Etsy
- Bundle of bed sheets by Shabby Sheets on Etsy
- Napkins by A Farm House In France on Etsy
- Rare Rose Pink Pops Chenilee Bedspread ShabbyCottageGarden on Etsy