So, today is the big day!!
And since today is all about the kids, I thought I would share a fun craft that my kids made all by themselves..
Mailbox- Letter Box
This project is for all levels.
Skill Level- 1 Button
- empty Kleenex hand towel box
- colored paper
- double stick tape or glue stick
- scissors or paper cutter
- Remove all towels and plastic from the box.
- Lay box on paper and outline shape for cutting; cut to fit each side; tape or glue in place – crafter’s choice! (note my little crafter went for the roll tape method)
- Attach stickers. Now, if you want to get fancy, break out the Cricut and go to town.
- Bring to school and wait for the mail to arrive!
See the hands in photos- these boxes were 100% made by my crafting crew! I was just there to take photos. LOVE IT!!
I am not sure what I love more, that the craft was ReClaimed or that the kids did the whole project?
Happy Valentine’s Day from my family to yours!!