Mini Quilt Swap: Time to Sign Up!
The sign up form is ready for you to join our Mini Quilt Swap! Simply click HERE and fill out the form, and you’ll be all set.
A few reminders:
- Please read over Monday’s post for a full description of the swap, so you know what you’re getting into!
- You will get your swap recipient’s name and other relevant information by July 30. By signing up, you agree to create a new mini quilt for your recipient and mail it to that person by August 13, 2014. Please don’t sign up if you can’t meet this deadline.
- Read through our post on Swap Etiquette and be sure to follow those guidelines.
- This is a secret swap, so please don’t publicly announce the name of your recipient anywhere!
- Join our Flickr pool today, so you can post spoiler photos of the quilt as you start working on it and you can create a wish list (more on this in tomorrow’s post) for your swap spoiler.
- Check back here regularly throughout the swap, as we’ll be posting helpful tutorials and other information you need to know. Sign up HERE (Be sure to check the “RSS” option) so you never miss another update!
I’m really excited for this swap, and I hope you are, too. Let the sign ups begin!
Hello! Are you new to The Sewing Loft?
If so, I’m glad you stopped by and hope that something has inspired you to keep your needle moving! Don’t miss a single project and subscribe via email HERE! Bonus- free embroidery pattern with newsletter sign up. Another great way to connect with me is via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or Follow my blog with Bloglovin. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and creating together!