Most stitchers like to have a few go to quick sewing patterns in their back pockets to make as gifts. So, I’ve rounded up 15 easy to make patterns to add to your line up. They are all quick, easy to make and inexpensive.
Quick Sewing Patterns
- Sweetpea Pods– Make these cute bags in batches and never be caught without a gift again!
- Hold Everything- You can make this simple pattern in all different shapes and even use it as a gift basket!
- Quickie Gift Idea– Have a party to go to? This is the perfect hostess gift!
- Perfect Holiday Treats– Make these in batches for a special classroom or teacher gift.
- Luggage Tags– Give the gift of travel with these.
- Super Simple Belt– Express your creative side with this easy to make accessory.
- Make a Leather Tassel– Create the perfect add on to any handbag or zipper pouch.
- Sewing Room Must Have– Every stitching buddy needs one of these!
- All Zipped Up!– Stitch and fill with a few of their favorite things.
- Key Fob– Never loose those keys again with this stylish holder.
- Quick Wall Art– The perfect way to decorate any space.
- Sleeping Bag Pouch– This simple case let’s the fabric shine.
- Patchwork Clutch– Cute for any gal in your life.
- Double Take- Thanks to precuts this quilt stitches together in a flash!
- Jelly Roll Slice– Wow, this one is a speedster for sure!
Now, that you’re armed with a few go to quick sewing patterns, I ask…. What are you making this weekend?
Hello! Are you new here?
Do you want to learn more about sewing? If so, be sure to sign up for our newsletter HERE and never miss a stitch! Daily Sewing Tips, Everyday Projects and Fantastic Inspiration delivered straight to your mailbox!
Bonus– free download with newsletter sign up.