Zipper pouches are one of my favorite quick projects of all times! They are perfect for using up scraps, storing little bits and easy to create for gifts. Just toss in a gift card and you are good to go!
Zipper Pouch Pattern Line Up
NOTE: All the zipper pouches featured in this list are made from FREE tutorials, so get clicking!
2. Dotty Pouches (pictured) Love me some mini dots!
3. Bow Pouch
4. Charmed Zipper Pouch This pattern is perfect for making in batches.
6. Coin Purse CRAZY Cute!!
9. Double Zipper Pouch (pictured)
13. Easy Zippy Pouch
14. Emergency Kit Pouch – Translate + Sew!
17. Pencil Case (pictured)
19. Polka Dot Pouch (pictured) I love the hand embroidered detail.
20. School Supplies Zipper Pouches (pictured)
22. Slit Zippered Pouch Easy to make and great for smaller scraps.
26. Zippered iPhone Wallet – (pictured)
29. Zippy Wallet (pictured)
31. Boxy Bag – I’ve made this one myself and it is super quick!
36. Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouch (pictured)
40. Bow Front Clutch
47. Geometric Leather Clutch (pictured) I love the way the leather pieces are almost 3D on the wool.
53. Piano Pouch
57. 2 Sided Zip (pictured)
61. Crochet Granny Square Pouch (for you crocheters out there)
62. Full of Zippers
64. Knotted Zipper Pouch (pictured)
65. Lego Pouch
68. Quilt As You Go Pouch (pictured)
75. Circle Purse
77. Fish Pencil Case
78. Gem Pouch (pictured)
79. Ice Cream Cone
82. Monster Pouch
83. Nesting Dolls (pictured)
84. Pencil Bag This is fantastic. Hit the translate button and stitch away!
85. Pencil Roll
88. Shark Pouch (pictured)
89. Tea Cup Pouch – Translate and go!
90. Triangle Change Purse – (pictured) Translate & Stitch!
95. Zip Your Lips
96. Zipper Book
97. Necktie Pouch
98. Sweet Tooth Pouch (pictured)
99. Toilet Roll Case
Zipper Tabs – a fun way to add a burst of color to your project while shortening your zipper.
Free Craftsy Class – Bag Making Basics from our friends at Craftsy
Recessed Zipper – Kick it up a notch on any of these pouches with a recessed zipper tutorial.
Choosing a Zipper – Size, length, style, & more!
How about that for a list! From pencil pouches to date-night clutches, there’s something for every person and every occasion here. Plus, since zipper pouches tend to use small amounts of fabric, I’m sure this list can keep your stash under control, too.
Since this is one of those posts you will want to keep coming back to, don’t forget to Pin This Free Zipper Patterns Post for easy reference later.
ps- Still want more creative ideas to stitch through your stash? Check out our other round up posts. Remember, all the projects and patterns are FREE!
** Disclosure: The Sewing Loft is affiliated brands linked within this post. We feel these brands add value to our sewing community.
Hello! Are you new to The Sewing Loft?
If so, I’m glad you stopped by and hope that something has inspired you to keep your needle moving! Don’t miss a single project and subscribe via email HERE! Bonus- free embroidery pattern with newsletter sign up. Another great way to connect with me is via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or Follow along with Bloglovin. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and creating together!