Are you ready to send your kids back to school? I know I am! Here at The Sewing Loft, we’ve got a whole collection of tutorials to help you put your personal touches on your kiddo’s back-to-school experience. Whether your little one is in preschool or almost finished with high school, there’s something here for everyone! Click on the links below to head to the individual tutorial posts.
Easy Back to School Projects
Little Ones – Preschool and Early Elementary
1. If your child has nap time at school, give her a custom-made nap mat to help her snooze in style!
2. Sometimes it’s hard to leave home at a young age, even for the day. Having a sweater kitty to take to school can really help out with separation anxiety!
3. In case cats aren’t your little man’s thing, how about a monster buddy instead?
4. If you’re going to San Francisco – or Kindergarten – be sure to wear some flowers in your hair! (Sorry, I couldn’t resist!)
5. This mini quilted tote is the perfect size for little hands to carry lunches or snacks to school in style.