I have a question for you…. Are you in the know? Do you get the inside skinny on sewing? Well, the answer is NO if you haven’t signed up for The Sewing Loft weekly newsletter yet.
Have you subscribed to my weekly newsletter? If not, what’s stopping you?
Just in case you’re still on the fence, I thought I’d give you an inside peek into what you can expect from my newsletter and also address any hesitations.
- It’s only news you can use. I promise I won’t clog up your inbox with lots of fluff or fillers. If you’re anything like me and consider your inbox parking to be prime real estate, then you are pretty selective about who you permit to fill those spaces. I get it. I hate SPAM, too, so I’m extra careful about only sending you my best stuff.
- Patterns, discounts and special offers. My newsletter is the spot for special offers and discounts from my partners that you might not see on my other platforms. I also share patterns from my shop from time to time.
- Oldies but goodies. Did you know that I have almost 800 posts on my site? Crazy, right? Well, each week I go through those posts, and bring you the best of the best including roundups, interviews, and tons of sewing inspiration.
- Community happenings. I’m really big on community. I love getting like-minded sewing enthusiasts together for extra support and encouragement. In my newsletter, you’ll receive the latest news on the Scrappy Girls Club, fun SWAPS and other community related events.
- Spam Free Zone and you can unsubscribe at anytime. Even though I want you to love everything I send your way, I understand that sometimes feelings change. Unsubscribing is always simple, no questions asked.
Hello! Are you new here?
Do you want to learn more about sewing? If so, be sure to sign up for our newsletter HERE and never miss a stitch! Daily Sewing Tips, Everyday Projects and Fantastic Inspiration delivered straight to your mailbox!
Bonus– free download with newsletter sign up.
Feel free to connect with me on Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram. I look forward to getting to know you and stitching up a storm!