Are you ready to get into the holiday spirit? I’ve got just the thing with this round-up of FREE tutorials for making your own Christmas ornaments! Whether you want to make a custom-designed Christmas tree or just have some fun crafting with your kids, these tutorials cover all the bases.
Christmas ornaments are always so special in my house From handmade to personalized, each one has a story.
3. Glitter Galaxy Ornaments I used to make and sell these at craft shows.
4. Handprint Snowmen – perfect for grandparents
6. No-Sew Embellished Fabric Balls – substitute with your favorite stash prints
10. Styrofoam Snowmen – crazy cute!!
14. Candy Canes
15. Cross Stitch Snow Globe or Ornament – Translate & Go!
16. Embroidered Bird on a Branch (pictured)
17. Embroidered Carved Heart Ornament – (pictured)
18. Fabric Ornament Balls (pictured)
19. Fortune Cookie
23. Mini Trees (pictured)
27. Quilted Trees
29. 3D shapes
30. Angel (pictured)
32. Bacon! (pictured)
33. Candy Canes
34. Cardinal (pictured)
35. Cardinal 2
37. Christmas Pickle so clever
38. Christmas Puddings (pictured)
39. Christmas Tree Ornaments (pictured)
41. Deer & Fox LOVE!
43. Feathered Birds
44. Felted Birds
45. Felt Flora
46. Felt Hands
47. Felt Trio (pictured)
49. Give a Hoot
50. Half Eaten Gingerbread Man – AH-MAZ-ING!
52. Hearts & Stars
54. Hot Cocoa
55. Ice Skates
57. Make your own Mistletoe (pictured)
62. Nativity set
63. Neato Ornaments
67. Owl Family
68. Ogee Ornament
69. Peanuts Gang
71. Pomander Balls
73. Ribbon Candy
74. Santa’s Wardrobe (pictured)
75. Sequined Baubles
77. Snow Balls
80. Snow globe AH-MAZ-ING
81. Snowman Heads
82. Two-Sided Snowflakes (pictured)
87. Wee Mice (pictured)
89. Woodland Portraits (pictured)
90. Book Page Star
95. Origami Boxes
96. Paper Poinsettia
97. Paper Snowflake – I think this would be fantastic in felt!
101. Felted Mittens (pictured)
102. Felted Sweater Stars
103. Soda Bottle Ornament
104. Spool Ornaments (pictured)
What’s on your Chirtsmas ornament making list this year? Did I miss a tutorial? Share it with me in the comments below!
Don’t forget to PIN THIS post for next year!
** Disclosure: This post contains links to brands that I am affiliated to, believe in and feel add value to our sewing community.
Hello! Are you new to The Sewing Loft?
If so, I’m glad you stopped by and hope that something has inspired you to keep your needle moving! Don’t miss a single project and subscribe via email HERE! Bonus- free embroidery pattern with newsletter sign up. Another great way to connect with me is via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or Follow along with Bloglovin. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and creating together!